Salary: up to £26,000
Hours: Full time - 9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday, however, there is an element of flexibility.
Hybrid role - 3 days home & 2 days office based
My client is a large, well-established organisation with 10 regional offices across the UK, and due to rapid growth are seeking a permanent Administrator to join their team in Exeter.
Joining an existing team, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to your technical colleagues throughout the UK, working within a busy and fast paced environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing project support to your technical colleagues
- Secretarial duties, such as audio typing, photocopying and scanning
- Email management
- Diary management and booking site visits
- Working towards agreed SLA's
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from clients via a range of communication channels
- Updating and maintaining the company system
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Other administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Recent administration or office based experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience and confidence when dealing with people
- Excellent typing accuracy and strong grammatical ability
- The ability to manage multiple tasts and work to deadlines
- A positive personality with a "can-do" attitude
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to 26k dependant on experience
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office and 3 days at home (if you wish)
- 37.5 hour working week - typically 9-5.30 but there can be some flexibility on this
- Great pension contribution of 7.5%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Other great benefits such as generous sick pay, life assurance 2x annual salary, family friendly policy and social events
- Excellent career progression available including a talent programme for progression plans into senior & leadership roles
Interested in this role? Please click apply now and I will be in touch if your application has been successful!