Supply Chain Manager
SF Recruitment are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for their Nottingham based client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ready to take a step up in their career or someone who is looking for continued progression. This is a full-time permanent role paying up to £60,000.
Ideal candidates will come from a Manufacturing background and have experience managing a small team or be ready for that next level of responsibility. The client is looking for someone who is down to earth, hard-working with a positive and flexible approach. You must be driven with a passion for Supply Chain and Logistics along with some Purchasing knowledge. You will need experience in a similar role along with stock management, supplier management and a knowledge of logistics.
- Responsibility for all supply chain and purchasing activity (production and non-production) for a range of raw materials and components.This includes stock management, order fulfilment, supplier management, material availability, material cost, transport, and stores.
- Lead the supply chain team to set priorities and ensure key task are completed on time. You will also set the teams objectives and drive personal development.
- Ensure purchasing projects are completed to a high standard, keeping costs low ensuring on time delivery
- Support "Make or Buy" decisions, balancing capabilities of production team vs the next best alternative.
- Improve performance of current Suppliers and source alternatives where possible ensuring best quality.
- Use the MRP system to place orders and manage stock levels and monitor supplier information.
If you have worked in a similar role and are ready for a new challenge then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! You must worked in Supply Chain/Logistics roles and have a Purchasing understanding. You will need strong analytical skills in order to interpret data. You will need prior experience with MRP/ERP systems and be confident using Excel.
You must be a self- starter and be keen to learn new things. This is a fast-paced role and the client is looking for someone who can work to deadlines. It is important you have excellent communication skills in order to manage and support the team.
If you are interested in further details please get in touch today.