The role: Sales Administrator
Contract: Permanent - office based
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9-5.30 and Friday 8.30-5
Salary: £24-26k dependent on experience
SF Commercial team in Northamptonshire are recruiting for a full time Sales Administrator to join their small sales team.
This would suit someone who is technical minded, capable of working with various products.
As the Sales Administrator, you will support customers with their requirements, understanding that each one’s needs will be different and working to service level agreements.
This is a fast-paced role, so the ability to be efficient, helpful, and professional all times is essential.
- Answering incoming customer calls for consumables and service calls and providing updates to clients when necessary
- Providing account management and retaining business.
- Receiving and Processing non contracted orders from clients
- Raising invoices and purchase orders from our back-office systems
- Logging, updating, and closing tickets in our customer facing ticketing system
- Arranging delivery of parts and consumables with suppliers for customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Providing technical support
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex solutions to prospects clearly and concisely.
- Ability to negotiate pricing and close business.
- Ability to quickly learn about complex and technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience in a proactive technical sales position
This is a full-time office based role working Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)