Purchase Ledger Controller
Purchase Ledger Controller required for a temporary to permanent opportunity working for a rapidly developing business based in Tamworth with a view to start immediately.
You will be solely responsible for the day to day running of the purchase ledger function processing up to 1000 invoices on a monthly basis from start to finish.
Your daily duties will include:
- Matching batching and coding invoices
- Ensuring PO's have been raised and authorised
- Processing payments by BACS
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving queries
- Processing employee expenses and month end close down
Key Skills required:
- Can take control and own the AP process
- Has used SAP – SAP B1 is ideal
- Fully understands the month-end process, responsibilities, management reports, etc and has the gravitas to approach co-workers to ensure deadlines for m/e are met
- Excellent excel skills
- Detail orientated
- Multi-national organisation training / background highly desirable
- Understands and has been involved in OCR / scanning implementation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced purchase ledger professional who is looking for complete autonomy to make this role their own. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to manage and prioritise your workload, have strong working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel.
My client is a rapidly developing business based in Tamworth with an open and friendly culture. This business offers on site parking, hybrid working after probation, 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday, pension, healthcare and an early finish on Friday.