Interim Financial Controller
SF Recruitment are currently working with an exciting food wholesale business in Birmingham in the recruitment of an Interim Financial Controller.
A 6 month position, my client is seeking a candidate to take responsibility for management accounts, business partnering and stock accounting.
Applicants will ideally have management experience (3+ years), strong Microsoft Excel skills, the ability to communicate and influence at Senior Manager & Director level and demonstrated history of delivering to tight deadlines.
Main duties include:
- Day to day management of the transactional Finance team
- Produce the Management Accounts for the multiple sites and present to the Senior Management Team
- Preparation of monthly site and cost centre P&L and balance sheet
- Support the senior finance team with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support and manage the Year End Audit process
- In depth financial analysis and ownership across inventory
- Routine variance analysis and commentary
- Management of cost centre budgets & variance analysis with budget holders
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- VAT & Duty Tax Management
Experience of working in an FMCG wholesale business is essential.
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), and seeking opportunity in a fast paced, dynamic, profitable business where you will really be able to grow and develop the role as this division grows.
This is an urgent requirement, please send your CV to JCROOKS@SFRECRUITMENT.COM
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.