SF Executive are working with a reputable private equity backed professional services organisation working with FTSE100 brands nationally and internationally to find their first Growth Director. This role will bring the opportunity to contribute to the strategy, vision, and growth of the business, whilst acting as a hands-on client-facing sales leader to stakeholders both internal and external.
Our client offers a unique bespoke B2B service designed for world-leading brands within the global market. Following the backing of the private equity firm, they are now searching for a Growth Director to help facilitate their next phase of growth through the expansion and deliverance of multiple channels of revenue streams, with an emphasis on productisation and subscription price-modelling implemented into the business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be an integral part of the executive team and growth story for the business. Leading by example, you will use your expertise to not only win new logos and maximise current account prospects, but you will achieve and potentially exceed sales targets for the entire commercial function.
If you have delivered on a 2/3/4x growth journey within an SME (with private equity investment) then we would love to hear from you.
- Working and presenting to the board and investors
- Being at the forefront of transforming the commercial function as changes in the market occur.
- Communicate effectively with c-suite clients.
- Lead by example when training and mentoring the sales function to maximise potential and growth aspirations.
- Ownership of the sales, marketing, and commercial functions of the business. Driving, supporting, and reporting the feedback to the board and investors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business related bachelors degree.
- An expert in a consultative selling (ideally within a recurring revenue model).
- Demonstrate a background of sales success within both account management and new logo.
- Previous experience within a consultative, professionals services sales environment (having worked in an agency environment would be particularly attractive).
A client-first approach will be a consistent for this role, with the ability to travel to client site regularly as a core aspect. Aside from occasional travel to Yorkshire and London as a requirement, we will be open to location so as long as these requirements can be met.