SF Recruitment are looking for a temporary Administrator to join a key client of ours on a temporary basis. You will provide essential support during a 12-month maternity cover. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a dynamic work environment and gain valuable experience in a well-established company.
Position: Temporary Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Duration: 10-12 months
Location: Sutton In Ashfield
- Undertake a wide range of administrative duties in support of our Lettings and Tenancy Teams.
- Be the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance with their housing needs.
- Ensuring the customer has a positive experience and in the delivery of a consistent, high-quality service.
- The candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will be competent in the use of a range of IT packages.
- Help manage the reception desk
- Taking initial enquiries from customers along with helping them to submit supporting evidence / housing application forms online.
- Assist with the termination process, including ending of tenancies and advertising the properties for re-let.
- Maintain and organise records, databases, and files with precision.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and events.
- Prepare and review documents, reports, and presentations.
- Available to start immediately (or within the next week)
- Ability to use a computer, incl. Microsoft Office packages
- Telephone and face to face customer experience
- Good written and verbal skills - ideally 3x GCSE A-C qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm (4.30pm on Fridays) in an office-based environment.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to a vital support role during a maternity cover.
- Valuable experience in a reputable and well-established company.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this temporary challenge and contribute to our team's success, please submit your CV today.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.