Systems Architect with extensive experience designing and implementing systems in large scale, complex transformation projects alongside in-depth knowledge of Salesforce CPQ is sought on a contract basis by a national SaaS business based in Birmingham.
With large scale investment in technical innovation this Systems Architect will be joining a dynamic, autonomous team designing & developing a technical architecture that will form the foundations of a new financial & sales system implementation and aimed at helping the business scale over the coming years.
This Systems Architect should have most of the following key skills:
- Extensive system design & development experience gained in large scale transformation projects
- Strong Salesforce CPQ knowledge
- Experience working in a SaaS/ software business
- Extensive project, change and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
This Systems Architect can be based near Birmingham or London and must be able to be on site 6 days a month.
This contract duration is 12 months with a day rate of circa £800 - £850 outside of IR35.
Birmingham (fully remote)
£800 -£850 per day
Salesforce CPQ, stakeholder engagement, sales, SaaS
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.