Support Analyst is sought by a leading medical innovation SciTech company based South Birmingham.
Utilising the latest in big data and AI technology this company are using pioneering research to position their commercial ventures as a market leading integrated automated solution.
With company expansion planned over the coming months this Customer Service Agent will be joining a dynamic, friendly application support team in a 1st line capacity with full product training provided alongside excellent progression.
This role would suit an individual with a background in customer service who is looking to work for a tech company and develop skills to support end users with bespoke software.
With a collaborative, people first culture this Customer Service Agent can expect full training on market leading software and excellent progression opportunities as the company grows
This Support Analyst should have most of the following key skills:
- Strong customer service/ end user support skills
- The desire to join a tech business and learn product support
- the drive to learn and progress quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Any product support experience would be a plus
- The discipline to work independently when required
- Daily access to a car and the ability to travel to South Birmingham five days a week initially
In return this Support Analyst will receive:
- Starting salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Private Healthcare
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Personal development training scheme
- Clear progression pathway
- Hybrid working after an initial settling in period
So if you have the relevant end user support / customer service experience and you are looking to further your career in an award winning, high growth tech business then please apply now to be considered!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.