Supply Chain Coordinator
SF Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our Derby based client. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday. The salary for this role is up to £28,000 depending upon experience.
This is a key role responsible for the overall purchasing activities, management and monitoring of inventory, coordinating receiving and shipment of goods and providing general support to a portfolio of suppliers and products ranges. The client is looking for somebody who can provide excellent customer service along with building strong supplier relationships.
- Collaborate with managers and suppliers to source optimal products at competitive prices.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to meet targets effectively.
- Supervise product storage and operations.
- Use the system to track and monitor deliveries
- Conduct forecasting and inventory management, maintaining accurate records and analysing performance.
- Manage costs while upholding quality standards.
- Stay informed about all activities within the supply chain.
- Enhance overall supply chain performance and explore innovative process improvements.
- Foster relationships with existing and potential suppliers.
The client is looking for someone with excellent communication and can build strong supplier relationships. You will need experience working in a similar environment. The client is looking for somebody who is highly organised and can prioritise tasks. You must have excellent computer skills and be used to using different systems along with Excel. This is a fast-paced role.
You must be able to work well alone as well as within a team. Strong communication skills are key due to the requirement of speaking with internal and external stakeholders.
If you have the relevant experience and would like further details please get in touch today.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.