SF Recruitment are collaborating with a highly reputable and growing business in Sutton in Ashfield who are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented National Stock Coordinator to join their dedicated team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is working Monday - Friday (Office based) 8:15am-4:45pm and paying between £23,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)
Position Overview: Our client is looking for someone who can manage and optimise their nationwide inventory. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Excel skills, strong analytical abilities, and a keen eye for detail. The National Stock Coordinator will play a pivotal role in ensuring efficient stock levels, minimising stockouts, and maximising inventory turnover.
- Work effectively in the supply chain team and with other internal stakeholders
- Identify and agree business stock levels by brand in-line with business requirements.
- Manage stock levels in-line with business requirements.
- Forecasting supply and demand with Managers to prevent overstocking and just in time stock.
- Identify slow/non-moving stock (all brands & locations)
- Oversee and manage all supplier buyback programs.
- Put together and distribute offers for slow/non-moving stock to potential clients (including eBay, Webshop)
- Ensure stock levels at Branches are clean, ensuring any stock not required for jobs is returned to central warehouse in the required timescale.
- Management of parts and core return programs from understanding suppliers core return conditions/criteria through to follow up, issuing and sign-off of credits.
- Ensure compliance with QHSE policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain inventory control procedures to ensure accuracy in stock transactions.
- Generate regular reports using advanced Excel functions to provide insights into stock performance, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with suppliers to manage lead times, order quantities, and stock replenishment processes.
- Conduct regular audits of stock levels and address discrepancies promptly.
- Inventory management experience with a large diverse product range
- Experience of working in an administration environment
- Communication Skills (both with and internal and external stakeholders)
- Problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Computer Literate including relevant MS Office Applications
- Advanced excel user with knowledge of functions.
- Good analytical skills
If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent Excel skills and a passion for optimising stock management on a national scale, we invite you to apply.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.