We are looking for a Hire/Service Desk Administrator on a perm basis
The MD is looking to retire and is keen to fill the role with someone he can train up to take over Service. A family run business.
You will manage service and sales in a growing Industrial Cleaning business.
- Processing all hire/servicedesk administration including internal stakeholder and supplier queries
- Managing email inbox and approximately 40-50 emails per day
- Ensuring sufficient equipment to service site requirements
- Resolving internal issues
- Processing orders or hires
A great candidate would demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working within a high-volume environment
- Excellent customer service
- Effective communicator, great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- Team player
- Plant/equipment and tool background would be great but a drive to learn is important.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm