Senior Payroll Administrator
SF Recruitment are working with a fantastic business in Derby to recruit for a Senior Payroll Administrator on a full time permanent basis. The role is based fully remote and offers flexible start and finish times, you'll be working as part of a team within payroll and will ideally have end to end payroll processing experience. The role includes day to day management of two payroll clerks so managerial experience is preferred, study support is also an option.
Key Responsibilities -
• Excellent communication skills with people at all levels, both internal and external.
• Oversee the payroll team comprising of 2 members of staff.
• To ensure all new starters and leavers are entered onto the system in a timely fashion.
• Process any HMRC updates that are received onto the system.
• Process the monthly salary payroll ensuring company cars, van charges, overtime and any other amendments are also included and to send out the pay-slips.
• Process the weekly/monthly PAYE payroll.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports for Accountants & Month End.
• Complete the weekly Umbrella payroll spreadsheets and send to the relevant companies.
• Generate the Umbrella company’s invoices on a weekly basis.
• Good communication, motivational and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of Sage, TMS & Signal.
• MS Excel
• MS Outlook – skilled user with strong knowledge and professional email manner
• Would be requested to study for Payroll qualifications.