Senior Marketing Executive
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive for one of their key clients based in Burton on Trent. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about all things Marketing, results driven and enthusiastic about the ability to impact customer journeys! The role is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday from the offices in Burton, with an earlier Friday finish. You will be joining an excellent team, working closely with a variety of internal departments whilst having the ability to really hit the ground running and make this role your own - this is a very exciting opportunity with the support of a great business behind you!
The role is based full time in the office, the office has a fantastic working environment. You are surrounded by successful creatives!
The role itself will be responsible for delivering effective customer led strategies to generate results. You will be responsible for understanding and impacting customer journeys, identifying customer pain points and utilising this knowledge to implement improvements. The role will sit as part of the Marketing team, working closely with Sales and Customer Services to successfully achieve the company goals and objectives.
Typical duties for the role will include:
- Creating compelling marketing communication strategies to improve customer experience and generate results
- Driving campaign and content management for customer acquisition and activation programmes for lapsed customers
- Supporting development of digital applications to deliver market leading solutions that support the customer
- Educating customers about company products, systems and services and own the customer journey to drive engagement
- Supporting with data management for customers and data enrichment of customers websites, ensuring the information is within regulations and Company brand guidelines
- Version controlling of marketing and technical information
Salary; £30,000 - £38,000
Working Hours; Monday - Friday 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.