Senior Management Accountant
I am pleased to be partnered with a leading profitable business with a turnover of c.£45m operating within the construction industry.
They have an excellent customer base with significant repeat business and are highly reputable within the specialist area of the industry.
This business are looking to appoint a Senior Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The position will be a key appointment to tie together the finance team, adding experience and supporting key senior stakeholders within the organisation.
The role is well suited to an individual who enjoys a proactive, hands-on and collaborative approach. You'll be working closely with a key senior Director within the business to assist in aligning with business objectives.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, financial reports, and ad-hoc analyses
- Preparation of monthly management accounts packs, regular management information and ad-hoc reporting
- Manage cash flow and provide forecasting of future cashflow
- Preparing annual budgets and bi-annual forecasts
- Preparing, analysing and reconciling monthly books of account and General Ledger for statutory and management reporting
- Maintaining the standardization of the chart of accounts as well as P&L and Balance Sheet formats
- Assist with preparing of annual audit file; assist with information as requested from Parent Company auditors as and when required; provide audit schedules during the audit field work process
- Prepare and submit VAT returns for UK&I business
- Sharing information to relevant tax advisory bodies
The benefits and package
- Attractive salary up to £55,000 p.a
- Leading enhanced private pension
- 25 days + statutory holiday, increasing with service
- Private medical
- Company bonus
- CPD and growth opportunities
Essential criteria includes:
- 2+ years PQE (CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified essential)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Power BI as well as technology competence including the ability to contribute and feedback on performance and improvements where applicable
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Able to support and implement SMT directives
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff
- Manages workload effectively with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- High levels of commercial awareness
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.