Senior Internal Auditor
My client, a leading specialist services business, is currently looking to recruit a talented Senior Internal Auditor.
As the Internal Auditor you will play a key role in delivering and developing the internal audit plan, ensuring audit issues are identified and addressed across the organisation. You will provide support on risk management activities as well as on audit and risk committee reporting.
Working closely with the Director of Audit & Risk your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery of the internal audit plan
- Work closely with key stakeholders to plan and execute internal audit activities
- Ensure audit findings/recommendations are tracked and monitored
- Make recommendations where control weaknesses are identified and agree plans of action
- Own Continuous Monitoring of key risks
- Develop and maintain the Internal Audit methodology & best practice
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA). A professional audit qualification would be an advantage as would previous experience in an Internal Audit role.
You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years audit experience either in a professional organisations or professional services firms and have strong negotiating and influencing skills. My client operates a hybrid working model
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.