Job Title: Senior Buyer
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: South Leicestershire - Office Based
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000
The Procurement Division at SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join their growing manufacturing client on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Senior Buyer, you will be responsible for taking ownership of your own internal categories, ensuring that cost, lead times and quality control is monitored to meet project deadlines. Your other daily responsibilities will include:
- Building strong stakeholder and supplier relationships (UK, EU and International based). This will involve ensuring service level agreements are achieved and support with negotiation processes.
- Sourcing new suppliers for in demand components.
- Maintaining effective stock levels across multiple sites.
- Identifying saving opportunities through effective negotiations and tendering processes.
- Recording and pulling accurate performance reports and data.
- Quality compliance.
The successful candidate will already have experience working either at an experienced Buyer level and be looking for the next step up in their career, or you will have experience working as a Senior Buyer/Category Manager and be looking to join a market leading and highly recognised global brand.
What is essential is that you can/have:
- Communicate effectively at all levels from assistant through to director level.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes.
- Confidently negotiate and influence.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management.
- IT Literate - experience pulling reports and analysing trends.
- Experience in manufacturing industry (not essential).
If you wish to progress an application forward, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.