Full Time, Permanent
£48,000 - £53,000 + 15% annual bonus
Flexible & Hybrid Working - 2 days office based
This business supports with CIPS study support and personal development and progression opportunities.
This business also works on a flexible/hybrid working model.
The Procurement division at SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Buyer to join a thriving and growing business based in Northamptonshire. This opportunity is due to an internal promotion.
As a Senior Buyer, you will report directly into the Procurement Manager, and take a lead on managing the end-to-end supplier engagement and sourcing activities as well as ensuring that the business is delivering successful value.
As a Senior Buyer you will be confident taking ownership within your role and be responsible for the below tasks:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers and able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and challenge existing agreements/contracts.
- Ability to identify business requirements, and mange the sourcing, tendering, negotiation and performance of each procurement project cycle.
- You will be involved in the risk assessment/mitigation processes and take a lead on audit reporting.
- Lead and direct supplier meetings, to ensure service level agreements are achieved, and drive continuous performance to streamline processes, and ensure company policies are inline with industry regulations and compliance.
- Supply Chain Management - analysing trends, supply chain risks, identify cost savings and process improvements.
The successful Senior Buyer will need to be CIPS qualified and be a strategic and commercial operator. You will be confident building internal and external relationships at all levels from junior to board level and working collaboratively to maximise customer satisfaction.
With this role being a senior level, you may be responsible to provide support and assistance to Coordinator and Buyer level in the managers absence.
If you believe you meet the above criteria, and keen to find out more about the Senior Buyer opportunity, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.