Schools Finance Consultant
SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic educational organisation who are looking to onboard a School Finance Consultant. The School Finance Consultant will provide a full and comprehensive financial assurance service as directed by specific schools and senior officers. To manage the relationship with Senior Leadership teams in schools and be an effective team player. This is a great role with a business who hold employee development and welfare in the highest regard.
- Support for the day to day running of the school's Management Information System, including updates as necessary
- Advise senior leaders of funding changes and implications
- Produce monthly and yearly financial returns
- Contribute to the preparation of 3 year budget plans
- Produce salary projections
- The monitoring of income and expenditure, including variance analysis
- Production of annual budgets
- Provision of payroll analysis
- Support for reconciliation work e.g. Suspense
- Monitoring of income and expenditure
- Provide advice and guidance on income and expenditure records for unofficial funds
- Completion of LA compliance returns
- Effectively communicate financial information and best practice to the client.
- In some instances oversee the day to day financial operations
- Advise on value for money for contracts and leases
- Regularly present financial reports to governing bodies to ensure they understand their current financial position.
- Advice and guidance in cheque book schools as appropriate
- To work with the Headteacher and Governors in the preparation of budget forecasts for consideration
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.