SF Recruitment are working with a business based in West Bromwich (B70) who is looking for a Sales Executive to join the team
£35,000 + 20% Bonus - progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities - will include but not limited to
- To continually identifying opportunities to positively improve the customer experience and introduce existing and potential customers to the full range of company products and support.
- Supporting Sales Manager's by raising quotes, booking appointments, arranging samples, credit application requests.
- Involvement in any company sales shows.
- Cold calling potential new customers (using database or other means) identifying new business opportunities.
- Cross and Up Selling of products.
- Monthly retention calls prioritizing zero spend accounts and customers with significant drop off, updating the in-house CRM system
- Updating CRM following all call activity with particular attention to customer data capture log.
- Run regular competitor or product-based sales & market research with Area Sales managers, proactively suggesting follow up promotions.
- Processing orders when admin dept gets busy or to cover holidays.
- Management and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Being able to manage your accounts and drive growth across your area.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrable sales Experience
- Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction
- High level of customer service skills demonstrating a positive, friendly and professional attitude at all times
- Product knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Analytical abilities
- Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
- You MUST be sharp and alert to spotting sales opportunities and be able to quickly close deals with customers.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday - 8:30am to 5:30pm
Friday - 8:00 to 4:30pm
Must be flexible.
Full Clean Driving License.
Previous Sales experience.
Ideally worked in the metals industry or working for electrical distributors
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.