Family business in B71 looking for a Sales Executive to join the team.
Key Responsibilities - will include but not limited to
- To continually identifying opportunities to positively improve the customer experience and introduce existing and potential customers to the full range of company products and support.
- You MUST be able to develop strong relationships with new and existing customers and have a good track record of increasing sales growth.
- Supporting the sales team by raising quotes, booking appointments, arranging samples, developing existing and new business.
- Involvement in any company sales shows.
- Cold calling potential new customers (using ACT database or other means) identifying new business opportunities.
- Cross and Up Selling of products.
- Monthly retention calls prioritizing zero spend accounts and customers with significant drop off, updating the in-house CRM system
- Updating CRM following all call activity with particular attention to customer data capture log.
- Run regular competitor or product-based sales & market research with Sales managers, pro-actively suggesting follow up promotions.
- Processing orders when admin dept gets busy or to cover holidays.
- Management and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Being able to manage your accounts and drive growth across your area.
- Strong interpersonnel communication skills
- Sales Experience
- Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction
- High level of customer service skills demonstrating a positive, friendly and professional attitude at all times
- Product knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Analytical abilities
- Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday - 8:30am to 5:30pm
Friday - 8:30 to 4:30pm
Must be flexible.
Be advantageous if you worked in the Metals industry