Sales and Customer Service Coordinator
Immediate start available. Are you looking to start a new role asap? SF Recruitment are looking for an experienced sales and customer service professional to join a key client of ours based in Giltbrook, Nottingham. Due to a current employer going on maternity leave soon, they require an experienced individual who can hit the ground running. This role is being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis and therefore require someone who can commit to a straight start.
Main duties will include
- Sales order processing
- Dealing with suppliers
- Data entry
- Invoicing customers
- Raising purchase orders
- Answer customer enquiries over the phone and by email
- Provide quotes
- Deal with all relevant paperwork
- General administrative duties such as filling, scanning, and photocopying
- Check stock and re-order supplies.
- Organise deliveries.
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- A good team player but can also work well independently
- Ability to prioritise tasks and be Organised
Our client is hoping to get someone started week commencing 5th February in order to do a full handover and training before their current employee leaves, therefore all applicants must be local to Giltbrook and must be available immediately or at least have a 1 week notice period. If this sounds of interest, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.