Sales Administrator - 18month contract
SF Recruitment are supporting a leading Manufacturing business in recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join the team on a contract basis. This contract will be for 18 months
Monday - Friday. 08:00 - 16:00
Salary: £27,000 pro rata.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for the below:
- Issue quotations, solicit, receive and load orders for both new and retread tyres for allocated customer base
- Ensure on time in full delivery of new and retreaded tyres to allocated customer base, with accurate Syteline data and efficient expediting
- Arrange shipment and invoicing to allocated customers, including updating of customer portals
- Support the collection of cash from allocated customer base
- Ensure relevant licences are in place to enable delivery of new and retreaded tyres to allocated customer base, coupled with required customer reporting
- Handling day to day customer requests and enquiries
- Producing and issuing scrap reports to customers
- Assisting with the monthly forecasting build and creation of the monthly order book
- Issuing credit and debit notes to customers
- Assisting with customer visits when necessary (UK and overseas)
- Assisting at trade fairs when necessary (UK and overseas)
- Requesting End User Undertakings and Export Licences to enable shipment of military tyres
- Requesting air-freight quotations for urgent shipments
- Administration associated with the role
- Quotation turnaround time within 24 hours
- Customer orders processed and acknowledged to customers within 24 hours
- Reduced business sales and distribution costs to agreed annual target
- Maintaining agreed customer OTIF through weekly KPI measures
- Assisting to meet business sales target
- Creating and updating work instructions for regular audit both internal and external
As the successful candidate for the Sales Administrator, you will have the following:
-Minimum of 2 years experience' as an Administrator.
-Experience dealing with Customers face to face.
-Excellent Communication & I.T Skills.
To apply for the position of Sales Administrator, please send an updated version of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.