Job Title: Reporting Manager
Reporting to: Head of FP&A
Location: UK - Birmingham/ Hybrid
Part of the Group Finance Team, this role reports directly to the Head of FP&A and has responsibility for all Internal & External reporting from the FP&A function; the role is critical in supporting both the business and other finance teams. This entails the timely delivery of accurate reports & tools to the management team and other pillars of commercial finance, alongside managing the external reporting schedule. This role will have direct interaction with the PE owners, and through insightful actionable analytics, will ultimately help shape the future of the business. The successful candidate will be able to drive commercial performance through analytics, and support the delivery of the group financial plans.
Please note this role requires travel to our Birmingham office 3 days a week.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for delivering all internal & external reporting from the Group FP&A function.
- Be seen as the subject matter expert on both the reports, and the flow & reliability of data behind them.
- Enhance both the internal & external reporting suite to provide improved insight, with particular focus on developing the KPI framework for Financial & Non Financial measures.
- Designing & implementing data analysis and reporting tools to support decision making internally, to both inside & outside of finance.
- Manage and improve the external reporting processes & timelines, in accordance with the Group Calendar.
- Partnering Senior Management to support the delivery of the group FP&A cycle: Month-end, Forecasting, Budget, Long-range-plan etc.
- Support in business transformation & process improvement.
- Support the delivery & adoption of a new Planning & Reporting tool.
- Be seen as the subject matter expert behind key internal
What You Will Have:
- Recognised accounting qualification, e.g., ACA, CIMA or ACCA, with thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Excel expertise.
- Exposure to PowerBI or other business intelligence tools.
- Experience implementing and improving business & finance processes.
- Strong analytical skill with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Solid background in developing reports & frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal & people-management skill.
- Experience of working within complex matrix or multi-site corporate environments.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple deliverables and competing priorities in fast paced environments.
- Solid working knowledge of finance systems.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.