Receptionist / Front of House
SF Recruitment are working with a business based in Birmingham (B18) who is looking for a Receptionist / Front of House Assistant Manager to join the team.
£23,000 - £24,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
BRIEF JOB SUMMARY: To co-ordinate the running of a large Business Centre in the Jewellery Quarter in conjunction with the Business Centre Manager. The candidate will be working alongside the Business Centre Manager to provide reception, telephone answering and general secretarial/administration services to our tenants. They will be responsible for the general management and facilitation of the Business Centre, ensuring it is kept in excellent condition. This is a varied and challenging role involving direct daily contact with our tenants.
DAY TO DAY MANAGEMENT:
- Looking after a busy front of house reception and meet/greet Tenants' visitors.
- Operate a telephone switchboard answering calls on behalf of Tenants.
- Provide secretarial/administration services to Tenants where agreed with high attention to detail.
- Sort and distribute incoming post, provide a franking service and arrange daily postal collection services.
- Liaise with Tenants on a daily basis to develop good working relationships.
- Undertake regular inspections of the Business Centre, to ensure it is in excellent condition.
- To be responsible for the security of the Centre, ensuring mag locks engage.
- Monitoring external contractors to ensure performance of their duties.
- Maintain records to enable re-charging of monthly invoices for services provided.
- Assist with the collection of rent arrears in conjunction with Head Office.
- Manage the meeting room to ensure bookings are taken and tea and coffee is available.
- Assist the Centre Manager with all areas of Health & Safety within the centre.
- Management of the Centres car park to enable spaces to be available for paying Tenants.
- Managing incoming & outgoing tenants ensuring the relevant authority & utility provider have been advised.
- Arrange and undertake viewings and provide feedback to the Lettings Manager.
- Ensuring that the offices are presented in a professional manner ready for viewings.
- Liaise with the Centre Manager to ensure any repairs are completed quickly.
- Manage and maintain an external computer program to enable additional services to be re-charged to Tenants.
- Patch phone lines in comms room as necessary.
- Arrange with external providers new telephone lines, additional services and additional ports.
- Well-presented and able to project a professional image to our Tenants.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to work as part of a small team with strong organisational skills.
- Good all round administrative skills and record keeping.
- Excellent IT skills to include Excel/Work/Outlook
- Good English Literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work on their own conscientiously and under pressure.
- Honesty, reliability and integrity.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.