£40,000 - £50,000 P/ a
SF Recruitment are recruiting for a quality, health, safety & environmental coordinator to continue to establish and maintain Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety and security management systems in line with external standards required. Create Internal audit program to cover all areas of scopes and implement audit plan for management reporting.
Key Responsibilities and Authorities
- Develop and maintain the Management systems IATF16949 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / ISO 27001
- Look for updates of customer specific requirements and their integration into the Management system, including new customers.
- Check compliance and conform to all current customers and or government standards where applicable.
- Create and Monitor internal Audit plan and distribute to Internal audit team.
- Review internal audits for compliance to standards.
- Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the Management system, including 3rd party audits.
- Create Layer Process Audit plan for all levels of business and report findings to Management Team including corrective actions.
- Report audit findings to management team with monthly KPI report.
- Conduct quarterly Management system review with General Manager (Management Review).
- Support all departments with improvement to the Management systems including writing and submitting of new instructions and procedures to DCC.
- Train employees in the use of Management system.
- Completion of an appropriate blend of education and/or experience equaling a minimum of five years
- At least 2 years' experience in the automotive industry.
- Qualified Lead Internal Auditor for IATF16949 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 or at least 2 years of auditing experience.
- Completion of AIAG Core Tools training with certificate from training approved source.
- Capable of organizing and managing priorities, business equipment and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural organization and provide direction and leadership.
- Computer skills are strongly recommended.
- Knowledge computer software, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills- dealing with customers and various departments in a multicultural environment.
- Able to travel globally.
- Possess a driving license
- UK rights to work
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.