Monday to Friday earlies or lates
The Engineering & Manufacturing division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a QA Supervisor, to work for a well-established multi-site food manufacturer to be based at their LE1 site, with either Monday to Friday early or late shift available.
- Taking the lead for the QA Team.
- Drive the company culture to ensure high product quality standards are met.
- Support the QA team with training / mentoring.
- Investigate non-conformances and implement / ensure necessary corrective action is implemented.
- Over see the QA audits to ensure they are accrued out at the agreed frequency, with any findings communicated to the correct team, with those issues then followed up.
- Ensure necessary swabbing and lab work is adhered to.
- Work with other teams such as engineering and hygiene - ensuring their processes don't impact on food safety.
- Provide and monitor KPI's for the team
- Level 3 HACCP.
- Internal auditor qualified.
- Proven track record in a similar role with chilled / high risk environments being a distinct advantage.
- Experienced with BRC is essential with major supermarket auditing knowledge highly advantageous.
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and leadership skills
- First rate problem solver and quick thinker
Please apply NOW to express an interest. A member of the team will contact all suitable applicants.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.