Job Title: Procurement Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
The Procurement Division at SF Recruitment have partnered with a small family run manufacturing business to recruit for an internal Procurement Manager. As the Procurement Manager, you will solely be responsible for all procurement duties and report directly into the Managing Director.
As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Raising and processing all company orders on the MRP system, ranging from office stationery to manufacturing material supplies.
- Sourcing and building strong business relationships with suppliers, ensuring you are receiving the best quality of goods for the right market price.
- Liaising closely with the warehouse and production team to manage effective stock levels to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Attending weekly business meetings with production and sales for accurate forecasting.
- Budget management for supplier and haulier costs, trying to minimise costs where possible whilst managing lead times.
- Compliance and Quality Management.
- Maintaining an accurately updated MRP / order management system.
The successful Procurement Manager will either have previous experience working as the sole Procurement professional within a business or be looking to take further ownership within their next role.
Ideally you will have experience in the below:
- Investigating and problem solving.
- Ability to adapt and work calmly under pressure.
- Strong communication skills - ability to build and communicate at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience using an internal MRP system.
This position is fully office based.
This position offers CIPS study support after successfully passing your probationary period.
If you are keen to progress an application forward, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV profile.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.