livejob SF Recruitment are supporting a Global Manufacturing business in recruiting for a Import Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. FULL Training will be provided but candidate must have previous Administration experience, ideally within Supply Chain / Logistics.
- 25 days annual holiday (plus Christmas Eve) as well as all Bank Holidays. 1 extra day every 5 years to a maximum of 30 days
- Annual 10% Performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme - minimum 3% employee and the company pays 6%. Contributions via Salary Exchange
- Life Assurance at 6x pensionable salary (if enrolled in the company pension scheme)
- Private Medical Scheme for employees after successful completion of the probationary period (6 months)
- Share Scheme for employees, minimum contribution £10/month, maximum £150/month. Contributions also via Salary Exchange
- Loyalty awards every 5 years
- As the Import Administrator, you will liaise with agents, freight forwarders and hauliers regarding documents, correct commodity code usage, duty payments and bookings
- Responsible for processing import declarations and ensuring all C88 and E2 customs entry documents are compliant in accordance with UK and international trade legislation
- Create and maintain Import folders with all relevant documentation
- Goods receipt, preparation of trailer paperwork, trailer/mill queries.
- Import enquiries
- Produce shipping documents including commercial invoices and packing lists when required
- Good communication skills are required, as it is essential that the import co-ordinator interacts with other areas of the business to provide delivery updates and information on potential delays
- Follow the training you receive when using any work items given to you.
- Take reasonable care of your own and other people's health and safety
- Co-operate with your employer on health and safety
- Tell someone (supervisor, or health and safety representative) if you think the work or inadequate precautions are putting anyone's health and safety at serious risk
- Support the company with environmental initiatives and any compliance issues
As the successful candidate for the Import Administrator you will have the following:
- Administration experience.
- Excellent Communication & I.T Skills.
- Team Player.
- Experience working within a Manufacturing business.
- Experience using SAP would be advantageous.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.