Purchase & Sales Ledger Clerk
PURCHASE & SALES LEDGER CLERK
UP TO £23,000 P/A
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
SF Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Purchase & Sales Ledger Clerk to join a business based in North Nottingham on a temporary full time basis.
A fast-paced role based within the transactional sales ledger team, responsible for collection of cash from customers and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
• Raising sales invoices from sales orders and other information. Uploading invoices to customer portals
• Maintaining customer master data in Microsoft NAV ensuring data is kept up to date. Setting up new customer accounts and performing credit checks
• Matching cash receipts to sales invoices and bank reconciliations, performed daily
• Reconciling customer statements and liaising with customer accounts payable contacts to resolve issues
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with external customers and the internal sales teams
• Chasing debt with customers by phone and email. Escalating where appropriate within the department in a timely manner
• Responsible for maintaining ongoing excel reports of assigned customer accounts annotated with detailed notes of any ongoing issues and escalation which has taken place. Present such reports and updates on weekly call with wider team
Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running. They offer onsite parking, 25 days holiday + Birthday, Flexible working hours, Hybrid Working and a Competitive salary.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.