Purchase ledger Manager
Purchase Ledger manager required in Solihull for the day to day responsibility for the supplier accounts payable team. Ensuring all supplier accounts relating to stock purchases are maintained to a high standard, and payment of outstanding balances are made in a timely and accurate manner
Job duties will be:
- Day to day supervision and support of team
- Ensuring team have good working relationships in place with key suppliers, ensuring accounts are reconciled on a regular basis, and regular contact, meetings are held as applicable
- Ownership of the PPI claims process, ensuring claims are sent out , and responses from suppliers are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the process for new accounts set up and account amendments are beng followed
- Production of supplier accounts month end payments, and carrying out a comparison to cashflow forecast
- Overview of unmatched document status, ensuring queries are being dealt with and escalated to required parties
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of teams workload and processes on a regular basis, ensuring work is shared fairly across team, implementing changes as required.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience, have good excel skills, previous accounts payable supervisory experience and knowledge of an accounts payable environment.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.