Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Recruitment are currently working with a client in South Derbyshire to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. This role is being recruited on a permanent basis, and would suit candidates who have previous purchase ledger experience. You must be able to work in the office, Monday to Friday as this role is initially office based. Once probhation is passed, there is hybrid working introduced on a rota basis up to twice a week from home.
Some of your main responsibilities will be -
- Match invoices to order
- Process matching invoices through SPIR automated system
- Query discrepancies with companies and or cost centre managers
- Process invoices through sage gaining relevant approvals to pay
- Statement reconciliation
- Request copies of missing invoices
- Make payments within required timescales
- Deal with any email or phone queries
- Staff expenses
- Support finance team with daily post and email allocation
If you have purchase ledger experience and are looking for a new role, please apply for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.