Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Coordinator to join a business based in Derbyshire on a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract. This is an office based role, where you will be joining a friendly and personable team.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be working in Invoice Processing Team and would be responsible for but not limited to:
· Ensure the timely processing of all invoices and credit notes within the departments SLAs and KPIs
· Ensure all invoices and credit notes are entered correctly
· Ensure all invoices and credit notes are addressed correctly and returned if required
· Ensure all invoices and credit notes are coded correctly
· Ensure the post is sorted efficiently and placed in the correct trays (rota system)
· Reconcile supplier accounts on a monthly basis
· Deal with Supplier phone queries
· Suggest improvements to drove efficiency
· Support the Account Payable Management team
· All other duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
Must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy
Experience of working in a AP environment is essential
Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours: 37.5 Hours/ Week
Benefits Including Free Onsite Parking, Company Pension, Social Events and other exciting company benefits.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.