Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fantastic client of ours based in Nottingham City Centre. This a full-time, permanent role that includes 2 days working from home after probational period.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Training of new starters
- Scanning/Transfer invoices for processing
- Invoice processing
- New supplier set-up and amendments
- Producing credit transfers
- Payment runs
- Funding shortfall
- Management of refunds including returned monies on the bank reconciliations
- Import payment runs
- CIS Reporting (post training)
- Provide support and cover for Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Ensuring all remittances are saved and sent
- Daily review of unreconciled batch report
- Carrying out the daily upload to TRAMPS
- Statement reconciliations
- Collation of invoices and credits on stop report
- Central point of contact for utility and accounts payable queries
- Daily checklist updated and signed
- General ad hoc duties or project work
The successful candidate for this role needs to have a strong background in purchase ledger. You should understand the full process and be adaptable to change. You will also be motivated, hardworking, and reliable whilst also being able to work within a team environment.
Our client is an up and coming exciting business who have truly found a gap in the market. Located in the centre of Nottingham, offering a fantastic office environment to work. The business is easily accessible via public transport and is located close to many central car parks.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.