SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join one of our clients based in Newark.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in a thriving and supportive workplace! It is essential you are able to drive to be consdiered for this role as you will vist another local site once a month.
Experience within a Administration/Data Entry role is essential, ideally within a fast-paced business to business organisation.
This would be a fantastic role for candidates based in Newark, Bingham, East Bridgford, and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a candidate to get started ASAP!
- Maintaining the relevant daily and monthly reports
- Data entry - Strong Excel skills are a must!
- General admin ad hoc tasks within the department
- The monitoring/control of incoming site paperwork via post and/or App to ensure it is received on time.
- To scan site records and data into the relevant project files on SharePoint.
- Compile detailed work summary sheets from records received from project sites.
- Assist operational staff with compiling Works Package Plan for each project in advance of issue to the client.
- Administration of pre-start meetings including meeting minutes.
- Emailing of electronic records and testing data to clients following approval.
- Creation of documents in Word, Excel, PDF, Outlook.
- Creation and tracking of purchase orders in NAV.
- Dealing directly with suppliers, supplier queries, deliveries to site, supplier set up in Company systems.
- Assist team members as and when required.
- To assist in the preparation of estimates, including obtaining prices, and timescales for plant, equipment, and
- Reception cover on a rotation basis to cover breaks and annual leave.
- Attend internal meetings as required and take minutes for distribution to the teams.
- Hiring of plant/equipment and ensure that administration is closed out for current and past hires.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
If you think you have the relevant experience for the role, please apply online now!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.