SF Recruitment are supporting a leading Manufacturing business in recruiting for a Production Planner to join the team on a permanent basis.
Salary - £30,000 p.a.
- Pension Scheme up to 12 % employer contributions
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme
- 31 days holiday (incl Bank holidays)
- Discounted Epson products and consumables
- Onsite occupational health and physiotherapist
- Free eye tests
- EAP support program
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Free secure parking onsite
-As the Production Planner, you will be responsible for monitoring material stock levels.
-Create and update Purchase orders, shipping notifications and sales order etc.
-Daily monitoring of dispatch.
-Develop and Maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers.
As the successful candidate for the Production Planner, you will have the following:
-Experience within a Material Planning or Production Planning role.
-Excellent Communication & I.T Skills.
To apply for the position of Production Planner, please send an updated version of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.