Working with a leading organisation in Birmingham in their search for a Product Owner to join a thriving team on a permanent basis. 1-2 days a week on site required, £54,400 base salary + 40 days annual leave + 21.6% pension contribution
- Performing ongoing product discovery to identify user problems as they evolve
- Defining/ owning the product vision to provide direction and focus for the Product Team, users and stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing goals and metrics to measure the value the product is delivering
- Creating/ owning the product roadmap, iterating it as user needs change
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and users at all levels across the group.
- Creating a product backlog of items that supports the product towards the vision
- Maintaining the product backlog through refining, elaborating, adding and removing items as required
- Taking responsibility for the backlog, owning prioritisation and key decisions over its content
- Representing the product, team and practice at relevant group governance or decision-making groups
- Participating in Scrum events, acting as the voice of users and stakeholders
- Effective organising and prioritising of activities
- Delivery of pragmatic and professional responses to problems faced
- Clear communication across all levels within the group, respecting individual needs.
- Application of critical and holistic thinking to situations encountered
- Decision making driven by evidence and empathy
- Champion of collaborative and inclusive ways of working
- Commitment to personal and practice development
- Curiosity to explore new ways of thinking and working
- Confidence to take action in uncertain circumstances
- Dedication to delivering excellence.
- Substantial exposure to product ownership practice and / or significantly aligned transferrable skills
- Identification and implementation of improvement activities for the benefit of users and peers
- Involvement in variety of initiatives from tactical to strategic
- Experience in either Microsoft Dynamics, PowerBI or ServiceNow would be an advantage
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.