Product Marketing Manager Healthcare
Hybrid, can work remotely but must attend 1-2x a week
Must have Healthcare and Software experience!
Please only apply if you have a Healthcare Marketing background or have worked with healthcare/pharmacuticals/medical.
You will not be considered without as this is a healthcare client looking to launch a new product.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (list details)
- Develops and executes the strategic and tactical marketing plan in line with the global strategic vision and mission. Solutions include Nurse Call, Healthcare Analytics, Healthcare Messaging and RTLS solutions
- Responsible for developing and executing new proposition launch and line extension plans including customer segmentation and targeting, development of value proposition, positioning and key messages.
- Responsible for Portfolio Life Cycle management: new propositions, deletions, pricing guidelines, customer experience and on-boarding potential 3rd party products and solutions
- Market expert; Understands / interprets customer needs, anticipates market changes, competitor activity and trends and adapts strategy accordingly.
- Engages with thought leading individuals, organisations and trade associations to develop effective Market Access strategy
- Commissions, collects and interprets customer insight through regular VOC activities to enable new proposition development - ensures UK customer insights are communicated to relevant internal stakeholders to drive product/service development.
- Develops KOL strategy and nurtures relationships with key UK thought leaders, trader organisations and medical societies to reinforce service/ product positioning and key messages and drive growth through advocacy.
- Development of promotional tools, collaterals and training materials and promotional activities to support sales force activities to coincide with two selling cycles per year
- Development and implementation of customer training and education plan to support marketing campaigns - utilising live events and digital media and aligned to selling cycles
- Development of clinical and PR publication plan to support brand strategy
- Collaborate with UK Commercial to implement campaigns including customer targets, engagement plans and sales force KPIs.
- Work with MarComms team to develop and implement UK communication plan including advertising, trade shows, customer focus groups, digital and social media. Implement KPIs to track campaign performance and ROI.
- Provides ongoing support for proposition management post-launch.
- Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals; values differences.
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Influence: challenge and influence others; makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Initiative and Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Innovation: produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty; eliminates non-valued added activities.
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Time Management and Prioritisation: demonstrates skills in time management and delegation; prioritises according to demands and allocates resources effectively; has the ability to multi-task.
- Analysis and Problem Solving: quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments to ensure the right decision is reached.
- Delivery - drives towards achieving results and holds others accountable to commitments
- Professional degree or equivalent in Health, Life Sciences or Business.
- 5 years B2B or B2G marketing experience - sales experience preferable.
- Proven product marketing expertise within the health and/or care sector
- Experience of developing and marketing solutions based brands
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that drive customer lifetime value.
- Business development experience - identifying and developing new markets.
- Development of value proposition based marketing campaigns based on customer and end user/patient journey throughout the continuum of care.
- Ability to identify data gaps and develop publication plans in conjunction with Technical Product Management and Commercial Teams
- Ability to build relationships with KOLs and relevant infrastructure, medical and care societies.
- Successful track record in programme management & product launch
- Proven track record of executing projects and tactical plans.
- Ability to interact with customers at differing levels including C-Suite and industry thought leaders.
- High level of business management and financial acumen.
- Willingness to travel globally ~30%
Call Nikki 0121 644 4384 or email email@example.com
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.