Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Enderby, Leicestershire
Flexible working opportunity, with 1-2 days office based and opportunity to work from home for 3-4 days should you wish to.
The Procurement and Supply Chain department at SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis. This opportunity is working within the Procurement department, reporting directly into the Procurement Director.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Analysing product performance and sales data to ensure in demand products are available and seek ways for driving sales growth and product profitability.
- Building excellent relationships with international suppliers and key stakeholders, ensuring agreed expectations are achieved and seeking continuous service improvements.
- Market research - key involvement in cost benchmarking, mitigating risks and competitor trends.
- Suggest, plan and support the creation of marketing awareness campaigns for product and brand exposure.
- Tendering and onboarding new suppliers - contract negotiations and agreeing terms and conditions of business.
The successful candidate will have strong Product knowledge and have previously worked with or alongside the Procurement and Supply Chain team. You will be a key communicator and able to build effective relationships at all levels. It is key that you have strong attention to detail and able to analyse reports and trends.
Should you wish to find out more about the Procurement Coordinator, or progress your application to the next stage, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.