SF Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Assistant for our Burton based client. This is a full time permanent role working Monday - Friday within the office.
Supporting the Procurement team you will be required to identify, report and resolve any system discrepancies.This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for a chance to progress with a fantastic company.
- Working with the procurement and warehouse teams to ensure stock accuracy is maintained through transacting in two operating systems ensuring alignment of both systems.
- Supporting supplier quality activities
- Data management in the MRP system
- Supporting the Buyers' with vehicle fleet management
- Monitoring and tracking the use of special tools that are required
- Processing purchase requisitions, non-stock purchase orders and supporting material requests
- Provide regular feedback on supply and stock issues to stakeholders
- Support the supply chain team with audit preparation and filing
- Expediting critical components and overdue purchase orders.
- Previous Purchasing/ Supply Chain Experience
- Excellent MRP and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
You must be used to working within a fast paced environment and working towards deadlines. Suitable candidates will be able to work well within a team and independently.
If you are interested in further details and have the relevant skillset please get in touch today.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.