We are looking for a Payroll Manager who can lead our Clients payroll function and ensure the smooth and compliant delivery of our clients payroll services. You will manage the payment of salaries, pensions, and other deductions, and provide expert guidance on payroll processes, systems and legislation. You will also oversee the end-of-year processes such as P60s, P11Ds and PSA.
As a Payroll Manager, you will also mentor and support your team of 3 Payroll Administrators
Daily duties will include:
- Prior payroll management experience in a dynamic payroll environment is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of payroll activities, concepts, and legislation.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of HR principles and processes.
- High level of numeric and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce exceptionally accurate work within stringent and conflicting deadlines.
- Risk aware and with capability to develop and maintain strong process controls.
- Strong organisational skills and process orientation.
- Excellent verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be prepared to take ownership of tasks and show commitment to team goals.
- Highly motivated and flexible to meet the departments requirements.
- Management skills; motivating, appraising, and training.
- Highly organised - planning, coordination & delegation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a payroll position in a similar sized entity
- Working autonomously, able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience of using SAGE payroll would be an advantage
- Experience of working within events or sporting environment would be beneficial
If you want an informal chat about this role or to submit your CV please send to Jsizer@sfrecruitment or contact 07584683371