SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant for one of their prestigious clients based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, on a full time permanent basis.
Purpose of the Role:
- To ensure all weekly Operatives are paid correctly and in timely manner and all details within Sage 50 payroll are accurate and updated.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant:
- Preparation and input of Operative weekly wages for all companies.
- Complete direct hours/late report.
- Collation of sub-contractor's time sheets and sending to agencies for all companies.
- Update and keep staff absence records accurately.
- Setting up new starters on Sage payroll & HR and processing leaver documentation and final payments
- Processing SSP, SMP, SPP, national insurance, income tax and other statutory deductions
- Calculation of monthly overtime hours to CSDi.
- PAYE payment preparation.
- Administer to Year End Payroll procedures, issuing of P60's, P45s to leavers and update payroll record.
- P11D administration.
- AOE payments / pension payments.
- ECIS, Bupa and pension administration
- Issuing petty cash, posting and reconciliation to both daily cash book and petty cash tin.
- Assistance with annual accounts audit.
- Assist with personnel filing.
- Payroll archive maintenance
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Carry out general clerical and other duties as delegated
- Actively promote team working and the successful operation, maintenance/creation of applicable procedures, standards and work instructions
- Responsible for complying with and implementing the Q&E management system with their area of activity.
Typical working week: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 16:00 Friday
- Experience of working in a payroll environment
- Maths / English GCSE
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
If you have payroll experience and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in the North Nottingham area, then please apply for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.