Part-Time Reconciliation Assistant
SF Recruitment are currently searching for a Reconciliation Assistant to join a well-established company in Derby on a part-time, permanent basis. You will join a very busy business that offer a great working environment with flexible start/finish times and 1 day working remotely. This role is to work around 30 hours per week, however this could be negotiated for the right candidate.
The successful Reconciliation Assistant will be responsible for:
- We received approximately 300 - 400 suppliers statements each month on purchase ledger and sub contract ledger.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements each month using excel spreadsheets for larger statements from main suppliers.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations, check for differences using excel spreadsheets, we also do a mid-month bank reconciliation.
- Bank statements are loaded onto the system by Head Office for reconciliation.
- Liaise with Group Finance at Head Office and other staff members in Derby on Bank Reconciliations.
Skills and experience:
Previous Reconciliation experience ideally working in a high volume environment
Great interpersonal and communications skills
Good team working skills
The ability to work to monthly deadlines
If you feel this position is right for you please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.