Part-Time Credit Controller
NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE
PART TIME (22.5HRS), PERMANENT
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a part-time Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis. Our client is a growing business who are driven to becoming the market leader in their field. All employees will be provided with ongoing training and support from the well structured and experienced Management team. This company offer an excellent benefits package.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collecting outstanding charges from tenants
- Ensuring a high level of collection rates and meeting debtor targets set by the business
- Management of own portfolios within LSH Property Management
- Ensuring overdue items are chased via phone, email and letter within agreed timescales
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity
- Responding promptly to all internal and external requests
- Assisting with receipt processing during busy periods
- Taking card payments over the phone
- The building and maintenance of relationships for both internal and external clients
- General ad hoc duties
- Experience with Excel and Word, including intermediate excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables).
- Credit Control experience.
- Awareness of general accounting procedures, regulatory standards & compliance requirements.
If you're interested in applying for the credit controller position, please apply within or email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.