Part Time Credit Controller
Part Time Credit Controller required for a contract to permanent opportunity based in Bilston, Wolverhampton. This role is to start ASAP.
You will responsible for managing the credit control process for a portfolio of customers. This includes debt collection, credit reporting and cash allocation. The Credit Controller will ensure all customer accounts are managed and monitored in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Working 3 days in office
- 20-22.5 hours per week
- £28,000 per annum FTE
- Chasing overdue debts
- Liasing with Customers and inhouse departments to resolve queries.
- Completing daily Invoicing and emailing to customers.
- Raising credit notes and Intercompany recharge invoices.
- Posting cash receipts.
- Running customer statements.
- Dealing with self bill customers.
- Setting up new customer accounts and managing credit limits.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in credit control
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of accounting software and other computer systems
- Part Time
- Office based / Hybrid
- Full training provided