Office Manager/PA to MD
SF Recruitment are working with a business based at Fort Dunlop (B24) who is looking for an Office Manager/ PA to Managing Director to join the team
40hrs, Full time Permanent – Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm (Flexibility to meet business needs)
Our client offers a range of services to support NHS Trusts, CCGs and private hospitals and have established strong client relationships and have a good pipeline of business which will see the business continue to push for market leader status within this industry.
Job Role Purpose:
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of her day-to-day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence. Be intuitive to the needs of the Director and ability to work autonomously to provide customised administrative support.
Participate in highly confidential meetings and provide accurate records, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting. Collaborate with other team members to organize various corporate events. Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
A versatile and highly organised personal assistant to perform personalised administrative duties for senior management.
• Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
• Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
• Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
• Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Manage arrangements for management and operational meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Supervise incoming/outgoing mail.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
• Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
• Typing, formatting, and editing letters and reports, documents, and presentations.
• Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
• Preparing facilities and organising scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Office management ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
• Experience of electronic diary management.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.