The Commercial Division of SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary administrator starting as soon as possible. The opportunity is originally for 3 months but could be extended up to 6 months.
The duties of the Office Administrator will include:
- Some secretarial work, e.g. dictation, filing, preparing report
- Completing clerical tasks for Partners/ Senior staff
- Diary management
- Client communication on behalf of fee earner, including telephone calls, e-mail correspondence and setting up meetings
- Corresponding with contractors / visitors
- Managing internal databases
- Managing own workload / autonomous working, including pre-empting future work and requirements
- Involvement in wider departmental work
- Conducting research as needed
- Involvement in element of professional work, e.g. bookkeeping, project work or budgeting work
To be successful as the Office Administrator you will have:
- Previous administration responsibilities
- Great IT skills including Excel
- A professional customer care attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
If you are interested please send your CV straight away to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we'd like to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.