Network Systems Engineer
Network Systems Engineer with third line infrastructure security is sought by an international manufacturer based near Tamworth.
Working at the forefront of IoT innovation this Network Systems Engineer will be responsible for our network's day-to-day administration, support, and troubleshooting in a dynamic, high-volume environment with multiple configurations. Due to the diverse technical requirements, this Engineer can look forward to a varied day to day with extensive progression and certification opportunities.
This company consistently aim to drive improvement through the use of Technology. This year and onwards they are aiming to build up from a greenfield estate and you will play a key role in this organisation moving from on-premise to Cloud. Any prior experience working from Greenfield will give you a huge advantage.
This role would suit a 3rd line Engineer with significant, demonstrable experience designing, implementing and managing within a VMware environment.
This Senior Infrastructure Engineer based near Tamworth should have experience in all of the below:
- Strong infrastructure security and administration exposure - access control, application security, firewalls, VPN, behavioural analytics, wireless security etc
- Active Directory
- HP Server management
- General O365 support
- Virtualisation experience - Hyper-V, VM Ware etc
- On-Premise to Azure cloud migration projects
- Basic networking understanding (routing, switching, LAN, WAN etc)
- Server and desktop troubleshooting experience
- CCNA or MCSE certification would be a real plus
- A positive can do attitude with the ability to take the lead on projects
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communications
In return this Infrastructure Engineer based near Tamworth will receive
- A starting salary of up to £45,000
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Incremental salary increases
- Private pension scheme
- Commitment to training and personal development
- Well-structured progression pathway
- 25 days annual leave
So if you are a Infrastructure Engineer who wants to join an organisation that are at the forefront of electrical innovation then please apply now to be considered.
Up to £45,000
HP, Azure, Hyper-V, Active Directory, LAN/ WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, infrastructure, O365, VPN
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.