SF Recruitment are supporting a leading Manufacturing business in recruiting for a Material Planner / Planning Analyst to join the team in Aston in a permanent basis.
Salary: Up too £40,000 p.a. (dependant on experience) + Excellent Benefits.
▪ (planning software) scheduler, upload and maintenance.
▪ OEE reporting from Seiki
▪ Creation of Level Loading plans for machine shop and assembly. Creation and maintenance of Obeya wall 2 sheets a week.
▪ Assembly Weekly/Monthly build plans. Weekly shipments tracker for Obeya.
▪ Update PDCA boards with KPI's and daily board updates etc.
▪ Carrying out any other duties appropriate to this post, as necessary or as requested
The Person Qualifications and Experience
▪ As the successful candidate for the Material Planner / Planning Analyst you will have experience within production planning in a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace Excellent knowledge of production planning systems.
▪ Experience of EFAC's is desirable.
▪ Experience in MRP (Manufacturing resource planning).
▪ Strong skills, knowledge and experience of MS Office and ERP systems.
▪ Competent in the use of mathematics and statistics. Strong organisational and planning skills.
▪ Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. Have or able/willing to obtain security clearance.
▪ Experience of working in a fast-paced lean environment and with Lean manufacturing tools and techniques is desirable.
▪ Experience in a metrics focused environment including weekly and monthly quarterly reporting and analysis.
To apply for the role of Material Planner / Planning Analyst, you will send an updated version of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.