SF Recruitment are working with a business based in Birmingham who is looking for a Marketing Exec to join the team
£25,000 - £27,000
This role will be to support will be to support the Tourism Manager Marketing Manager - (Leisure Tourism) who will be responsible for planning and delivery of tourism campaigns, marketing collateral, strategic plans and manage the business as usual activity to promote leisure tourism and travel trade.
- Manage the day-to-day output across all leisure and business tourism social media channels (Visit Birmingham, Make It West Midlands, and Meet Birmingham) including writing posts and updating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, and LinkedIn.
- Creating social media campaigns, sometimes aligned with paid campaign activity to increase engagement and target new audiences, together with tracking activity, analysing results and reporting back to the wider team.
- Responding to customer feedback and maintaining communications online across social media and tourism email inboxes, keeping the wider team informed of inquiries.
- Write and optimise blog content / articles for our websites (visitbirmingham.com, makeitwm.com and meetbirmingham.com), including regular auditing and site updates.
- Manage the content and delivery of tourism marketing emails, including measuring the success with key performance indicators
- Support the development and management of digital channels and platforms (websites, social media and e-newsletters) across leisure tourism (B2C: Visit Birmingham; Make It West Midlands), travel trade (B2B) and business and major sporting event tourism (B2B platform -, Meet Birmingham).
- Work with the marketing team to curate content and information for a number of marketing assets, to support activities across the leisure tourism and business tourism work packages.
- Use website analytics to assess the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns and understand the way users interact with the site.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of developments, particularly developments and best practice in digital marketing for tourism.
- Work with the Marketing Manager on integrated campaigns/projects, ensuring all work is proofread, complies with brand and has been signed off by account leads.
- Experience producing collateral and / or events.
- Digital marketing including supporting B2B social channels, using a CMS or analytics packages
- Ability to analyse and interpret varied data to prepare clear and concise reports, e-newsletters, web content, briefings and presentations for marcomms managers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with and manage confidential and sensitive information with a high level of integrity
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.